Sniper Elite 5 all Stone Eagles locations
Sharpshooters of this modern era, check the winds and gear up for an exclusive adventure you are about to set off to get your precious Stone Eagles. Keep your raim clear and steady to find all your 24 Sniper Elite 5 Stone Eagles. These stone eagles are iconic and you can collect these legendary stone eagles if you have good Map intel, patience, and precision. Let’s get aboard for this iconic eagle hunting for the burning question Sniper Elite 5 Stone Eagles
Mission 1: The Atlantic Wall:
- Stone Eagle 1: While you ascend through the cliffside on the western side, overlooking the beach. Just a look through the window of the ruined building and find the Eagle Stone nestled on the ledge beneath.
- Stone Eagle 2: This one is hidden at the westernmost pier. Climb up the top, crawl inside the control tower through the broken window, and look through the scope at the opposite pier’s support beams. You’ll get your Stone Eagle there
- Stone Eagle 3: Get to the northern bunker complex. Enter via the main gate and go downstairs on the left-hand side upon entry. Find the Stone Eagle on the ceiling of the flooded cellar
Mission 2: Occupied Atlantic Wall:
- Stone Eagle 1: Get to the courtyard of the central tower. While standing at the eastern balcony, look through the scope via the broken window of the secondary story room facing the eagle perched on the western tower’s railing
- Stone Eagle 2: Go upstairs in the ruined tower located at the westernmost end of the map, crouch, and glaze at the ceiling through the hole for the Stone Eagle
- Stone Eagle 3: Stone Eagle is placed on the rooftop in the northernmost accessible through the grapple. From the ledge, look through the scope across the main courtyard and there is a gargoyle statue that would be holding an eagle facing the Southernmost rooftop.
Mission 3: Spy Academy
- Stone Eagle 1: The stone eagle is placed on the upper balcony of the central building. Get entrance access via the eastern courtyard and climb up the scaffolding. Then you will be able to find your Stone Eagle on the railing facing the northern courtyard
- Stone Eagle 2: Now the stone eagle is placed atop the observation tower. From the southern rooftop, seek around the tower’s platform and find your destined eagle in the broken window
- Stone Eagle 3: This time Stone Eagle can be found in the eastern ventilation shaft. You will have to get access through the northern side, crawl down the shaft, and check ceilings for the eagle.
Mission 4: War Factory
- Stone Eagle 1: The stone eagle is concealed on the scaffolding of the northern crane. Use the western elevator to get and grapple the gap, and look through the scope on the scaffold beam
- Stone 2: Stone Eagle shall be placed within the eastern furnace building. Climb up the stairs and look through the window facing the eagle nestled on the catwalk above
- Stone 3: It is placed at Smokestack. Try to reach the highest platform through the grapple points and look through the scope at the base of smokest
Mission 5: Fuesting Guerensy:
- Stone Eagle 1: This time you must go behind the waterfall at the southern end. Climb up the western cliffside paths and trails. There you can find a stone eagle if you aim down the sight at the opening of the cascading water
- Stone Eagle 2: So here, the stone eagle is perched at the top of the central building. You can access the location from an eastern rooftop and look through the scope on the second floor. You can find your eagle on the railing of their
- Stone Eagle 3: It is kept away in the northern bunker. To access the bunder, you will have to enter via the main gate and go downstairs on the western stairs. It will be on the ceiling of the flooded cellar with the generator
Mission 6: Liberation
- Stone Eagle 1: This time you will find the stone eagle on the balcony of the northern church tower. Reach atop the tower via grapple points and aim through the scope for the window if the tower’s main body
- Stone Eagle 2: Stone Eagle is kept hidden in the western windmill. Grapple to the top and look through the vent shaft and you will find your nestled eagle
- Stone Eagle 3: This one is going to be hard as you will be navigating through the cliffs and looking through the scope and aiming the windows of the high-level room facing forwards for Eagle on the lighthouse top
Mission 7: Secret Weapons:
- Stone Eagle 1: On this mission. Stone eagle is hidden on the western crane in the testing facility. Go upstairs of stars and aim towards the high window of the crane for the stone eagle
- Stone Eagle 2: This time your eagle is in camo and stationary within the testing facility. Climb upstairs the southern staircase and aim through the scope from the rooftop. It will be on the broken beam
- Stone Eagle 3: You will be able to find the stone eagle in the ventilation shaft of the research building. you will have to crawl through the shaft and find it on the ceiling of the vent
Mission 8: Rubble and Ruins
- Stone Eagle 1: This one is hidden in the wreckage of the northern bridge where you can go via the western pier and grapple the gap white aiming through the scope from the window that is broken.
- Stone Eagle 2: This stone eagle is easy to find as it is placed on the balcony of the eastern building. Access the balcony using grapple points and look down the site through the window facing Stone eagle nestled on the railing
- Stone Eagle 3: This one is hidden atop the central tower in the northernmost ruined complex. Ascend the scaffolding and look through the window of the tower’s highest dorm.
- What NFL Games are on Today? Your Ultimate Guide
- Spotify for Podcasters: A Comprehensive Guide
- Ace Per Head